Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2017 Hotfix 2
Modified on: Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 2:33 PM
Applies to AutoCAD 2017, AutoCAD Architecture 2017, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017, AutoCAD Electrical 2017, AutoCAD MEP 2017, AutoCAD Map 3D 2017, AutoCAD Mechanical 2017, AutoCAD P&ID 2017, AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017, and AutoCAD Utility Design 2017
The following issues are addressed by this hotfix:
- PDFIMPORT fails on an underlay with a relative path for some PDF files.
- May crash on opening a file when STARTUP setting is changed.
- May crash if the region and language settings contain long character strings.
- Layers of Xrefs that are frozen in viewports are plotting ellipses.
- In some languages the model documentation commands are not working.
- The number of hits for GetLineContainment is incorrectly counted.
- Xrefs show as needing reloading when opened from a network path to a shared folder.
Note: Autodesk AutoCAD Hotfix 1 is included with this hotfix and does not need to be installed before installing this hotfix.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.