Autodesk product enhancements (service packs, add-ons, and extensions) are periodically released for some products to provide access to security updates, product features and extensions, and new technology planned for future versions. Maintenance and Subscription customers can download these product enhancements directly from Autodesk Account.
Downloading from Autodesk Account
To download product updates, add-ons and enhancements in Autodesk Account:
- Sign in to your Autodesk Account at manage.autodesk.com.
- Click Downloads next to the product name to activate the download window.
- Click Updates & Add-ons on the download window.
- Browse the list of available files and click the default download method to initiate a download.
For information about download methods, see these resources:
- Launch the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions for installation.
Filtering, Searching and Sorting Files
To set filters to reduce the number of files displayed:
- Click Add filters on the Updates & Add-ons screen.
- Select the filters you want click the Add filters button. When you're done, click theClose button at the bottom of the window.
Note: If necessary, click the Clear filters button to remove all filters.
To search for specific files:
- Click Search and enter your search terms. Results will refresh as you type.
To sort the list of files:
- Click the sorted by link displaying the number of files and select from the sort options.